VirtualDub 1.5.9 (build 18121) change log:
* Made 'autodetect additional segments by filename' option sticky.
* Removed trackbar ticks when ticks are a solid bar to speed up edits on very long timelines.
* Added option to disable use of DirectX in video displays under Preferences/Display.
* Fixed odd lock-to-keyframe behavior with edit lists that have out of order segments.
* Fixed move-to-next-keyframe command at end of time-line.
* Fixed decompression of 1-bit and 4-bit uncompressed AVI files under Windows 95/98.
* Audio compression dialog showed the wrong set of valid formats if a precision was selected under Audio Conversion.
* The current edit list is no longer applied to batch jobs created from entire directories.
* Fixed display crashes with odd-width images.
* Segment loading wasn't hopping across drives to pick up segments from a multisegment capture, as directed by the AVI's segment hint block.