Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do I do this thing in Foobar2000?? (Read 1030 times) previous topic - next topic

How do I do this thing in Foobar2000??

Below is my Foobar setup. When I click an album from the top middle pane, it automatically selects the tracks in the pane below it.

But, is there a way that I can do the opposite? When I click a track, I want it to select the album from the top pane.

This has been bothering me for a long time. Any tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!

hmm, the embedded image is not working. Here is a screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/di8nrCzc

Re: How do I do this thing in Foobar2000??

Reply #1
Columns UI using graphical browser does such a thing. Graphical browser  will highlight a selection made in the playlist and vice versa.

Re: How do I do this thing in Foobar2000??

Reply #2
Thank you for the information.

I have Default UI and Facets. I'd like to get it to work with this if possible. Any other options?