Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Faithful copy of the CD and HTOA..... question (Read 2510 times) previous topic - next topic

Faithful copy of the CD and HTOA..... question

There is some way to know if a cd had "HTOA" and excluded from the ".cue" file. I dont know if you can understand me. I remember to have downloaded the same disc on different websides (img+cue) and when i split the tracks ... one dics contain "HTOA" file and in the another disc not.

Re: Faithful copy of the CD and HTOA..... question

Reply #1
You have to edit the cue file to pick up the hidden track.  Otherwise the cue file will skip it when played, the same way a CD player would.  I make two cue files for discs with hidden tracks included in them, so that it will play when I want it to.
JXL

Re: Faithful copy of the CD and HTOA..... question

Reply #2
You have to edit the cue file to pick up the hidden track.  Otherwise the cue file will skip it when played, the same way a CD player would.  I make two cue files for discs with hidden tracks included in them, so that it will play when I want it to.
JXL

thanks for your answer, How can I know if the img contains "HTOA" and is not included in the ".Cue"