Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feature request: Easy to use fullscreens for HTPC (Read 2603 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature request: Easy to use fullscreens for HTPC

Hi,

since a few days fb2k brings me nearer to my personal music heaven. It supports as the only application I know volume control by using RC (or mobile phone via BT) if ASIO is activated, supports active crossover networks and provides more usefull features. But there is nothing like "easy-to-use" clearly designed fullscreens (activated from menu, via keyboard shortcuts or via RC), when "watching" on a TV screen.

Is there any planning (roadmap)?

Thanks for your help.
Martin

Reply #1
If you use columns_ui and have panels_ui installed, this thread could be helpful for you. When you use columns_ui and create a seperate layout for such a view, you can set up keyboard shortcuts to switch between different views.

HTH
ojdo

Reply #2
Hi ojdo,

I tried both columns_ui and panels_ui because the result of your well done work seems to cover all of my needs! But I have not enaugh background to install and set all options correctly

Thanks for your help
Martin

Reply #3
I'm sorry, the "background" is up to you. I just can point you to the Foobar2000 wiki which provides a lot of information and further links for both columns_ui and panels_ui. It takes some time to understand the principles in order to use my scripts - probably you will have to adapt them to your needs.

Good luck,
ojdo