Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_navigator - problem with history (Read 2670 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_navigator - problem with history

Hi all,

Sorry if this is old ... searched but didn't find anything suggesting foo_navigator doesn't work with 9.5.1 beta 1.

Basically just installed the latest version (of both foobar and foo_navigator), was using 9.4.3 and used foo_navigator to add tracks played (where >50% was played) to a playlist called "History".

Got the new version of foobar and everything's working fine except this component.

Is there something I'm missing -- please help!

Thanks

C.

Sorted it out -- but not sure how ...

Reverted to an older version of foo-navigator and re-did the setup from scratch and now it's okay.
So I have no idea why it stopped working ...

Any issues with foo_navigator and the latest foobar?
PC = TAK + LossyWAV  ::  Portable = Opus (130)

Reply #1
Can you describe a bit how it "doesn't work" ? It crash or something?

I use it too (Ver. 0.62 with foobar 0.9.5.1 beta) it work fine. But it crash foobar if I change "History size limit" and start foobar again. Fix this by deleting "history.flg" file in foobar directory, restart foobar and it should not crash anymore. (but you will lost your history list)

Another than that, I don't experience any problem with it.

Reply #2
Can you describe a bit how it "doesn't work" ? It crash or something?

I use it too (Ver. 0.62 with foobar 0.9.5.1 beta) it work fine. But it crash foobar if I change "History size limit" and start foobar again. Fix this by deleting "history.flg" file in foobar directory, restart foobar and it should not crash anymore. (but you will lost your history list)

Another than that, I don't experience any problem with it.

Problem solved, but as I said above - don't know how or why.
To answer your question:

It just wasn't adding the tracks to the History Playlist.
Wasn't crashing or anything -- just wasn't working like it used to.

Any ideas?

[Doesn't matter so much now as it seems to be working]

Thanks for reply!

C.
PC = TAK + LossyWAV  ::  Portable = Opus (130)