Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 132747 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Library Tree Discussion

Reply #575
Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.6.1 ({4CFD4EB2-C344-4DC5-9598-D8408275F02F}: Library Tree v2.4.0 by WilB)
Clone failed:
allocation size overflow

File: library.js
Line: 1055, Column: 30
Stack trace:
  updateLibrary@library.js:1055:30
  treeState@library.js:1047:15
  on_library_items_added@callbacks.js:88:6

Reply #576
how do I configure the script to display the artist and track?

Nowplaying Artist - artist IS $nowplaying{$meta(artist,0)}

where to insert the title

Reply #577
And how to remove case sensitivity??? Does not find the name if The or the

Reply #578
When you right-click to send the selected to a new playlist, a library view tab is created on the right, although this is disabled

Reply #579
With Library Tree added to Darkone, I've noticed the image thumbnails disappear and reload when you change the View. (IE: Darkone's View buttons). Is there a way to mod it so it won't do this? This doesn't happen with various Playlists.

Reply #580
I added an extra panel.treePaint() in images.js and now the cover thumbnails load twice as fast. It starts at line 137.
Code: [Select]
    async load_image_async(key, image_path, ix, rawCache) {
const image = Date.now() - this.asyncBypass > 5000 ? await gdi.LoadImageAsyncV2(0, image_path) : gdi.Image(image_path);
const o = this.cache[key];
if (o && o.img == 'called') !rawCache ? this.cacheIt(image, key, ix) : this.cacheItPreLoad(image, key, ix);
panel.treePaint();
}

Reply #581
For the next update please fix the following error:

Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.6.1 (Biography: Biography v1.4.1 by WilB)
f is null

File: text.js
Line: 1362, Column: 23
Stack trace:
  getItemProperties/<@text.js:1362:23
  getItemProperties@text.js:1315:8
  txtReader@text.js:2374:42
  getText@text.js:1581:28
  on_size@text.js:2134:8
  on_size@callbacks.js:554:6

This error occurs when closing on a radio in playlist and then reopening the foobar skin.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh, post in thread correct Byography.

Reply #582
Does anyone else have this issue? When changing a mode in Quick Setup, the arrow keys stop working. Refresh/Reloading doesn't fix it. Only exiting my theme or clearing the properties will make it work again...Until Quick Setup is used.

Reply #583
I figured out the issue. It had to do with me changing the path and using Spider Monkey's "Memory" instead of "Package Manager".

For some reason, leaving out a window.DefineScript (maybe because of the Drag and Drop??) causes the Library to lose all keyboard functions (not just arrows) when changing Quick Setup. I have no clue how that happens and I'm amazed I figured it out.  :)

Reply #584
and when you send the track numbering from the panel to the current playlist using the enter key, this is not observed during a simple drag-and-drop with the mouse.

Reply #585
Hi,

I decided to use LibTree in my skin which is really awesome :-)

Two questions:

1) How do I change the background color upon selecting an input text? I tried all (blue) options-custom but non had any effect. (see text selection.jpg)

2) I like transparancy because that gives me control over what is painted in the background. Easy enough to set the spider_monkey panel to transparant. But if you also want to set the topbar/filterbox to transparant I have to change the alpha of options-custom-background to x,x,x,0 which works. Problem is that in that case also images that are scrolling outside the panel are shown in the background on top of what I paint. Can you suppress that? (see transparant.jpg)
BTW, This is not an issue in folder view. That's completely fine

In both case I hightlighted the issues in red.

Thx

Holy WOWWWW what a skin my friend labels arists logo and everything! im speachless!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #586
Is there a way to update the thumbnail of an album in the grid?
(It gets updated if I change the size of the grid but reverts to the old image when restoring the size)
(I guess, something like Reload Tags from File would do)

Reply #587
Hi! I am using 3 panels: 1st SMP in "library" mode and 2 SMP panels in "panel" mode. When using "folder structure view" in the 1st panel (library), the Cue filter does not work properly in the other panels (view by artist, album etc.). I get duplicate .flac and .cue in the library tree (in artist and album panels) (.CUE and .FLAC, .WV, WAV or APE)
If I press shift+windows key and Reload on the 2nd or 3rd panel, they reload with normal sorting (no duplicates).
How can this be fixed (maybe add an additional reload command in the script when Source=Library & Single-click=Select?)?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #588
@WilB It would be nice if in a future release in the "Folder Structure" view there is a chance to hide the root folder and only shows the subfolders and the nowplaying highlight folder (album for example) shows opened or selected. All this thinking in a 3 columns panel configuration, like my actual layout:

First: Artist (Covers with labels right)
Second: Studio, Compilations and Lives albums (Folder Structure with Ultra-Modern View)
Third: Subfolders albums (Covers labels bottom)
Have you tried turning it off and on again??

Reply #589
Hi! I am using 3 panels: 1st SMP in "library" mode and 2 SMP panels in "panel" mode. When using "folder structure view" in the 1st panel (library), the Cue filter does not work properly in the other panels (view by artist, album etc.). I get duplicate .flac and .cue in the library tree (in artist and album panels) (.CUE and .FLAC, .WV, WAV or APE)
If I press shift+windows key and Reload on the 2nd or 3rd panel, they reload with normal sorting (no duplicates).
How can this be fixed (maybe add an additional reload command in the script when Source=Library & Single-click=Select?)?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Happens the same to me with .CUE of FLAC or APE files, shows duplicated. I use the component "Cue Fixer", so in the playlists the albums shows correctly.
Have you tried turning it off and on again??

Reply #590
I'm having this weird issue. Whenever I go to the options, I just get a white screen with some menu items... and I can't click anything other than X to close the window. I'm on Foobar 2.0 x86, Spider Monkey Panel 1.6.1, and Library-Tree-v2.4.0. Is there something obvious that I've done incorrectly? Any ideas? (also, is there a setting to remove the "all music" item I circled?)

Reply #591
I'm having this weird issue. Whenever I go to the options, I just get a white screen with some menu items... and I can't click anything other than X to close the window. I'm on Foobar 2.0 x86, Spider Monkey Panel 1.6.1, and Library-Tree-v2.4.0. Is there something obvious that I've done incorrectly? Any ideas? (also, is there a setting to remove the "all music" item I circled?)

You're missing files or the path is messed up. Find the folder where your libarary files are stored. There should be a folder called assets. In that folder are three other folders. html, images and licenses. If you can't find it, do a search for "Collage.png", which is one of the many files found in images.

Reply #592
Thanks for the help. It looks like everything is in the right place. I have a portable installation, so I'm not sure if that matters... anyway, I tried on another PC and again on this one with another portable installation. When I click on the package then click to open package folder, I'm taken to a folder with the assets folder in it... and there are 3 folders in that folder.

I tried opening the html file and I can mess with it in firefox a bit.

When I go back to click options, I just get this again:

Reply #593
foobar2000\profile\foo_spider_monkey_panel\packages\{E85C9EF0-778B-46DD-AF20-F4BE831360DD}\assets\html
foobar2000\foo_spider_monkey_pane\packages folder < delete

Spider Monkey Panel > right click > Configure panel... > Package > Import > Library-Tree-v2.4.0.zip
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #594
Weird. I have several portable theme installs with WilB's Library and I've never had this issue.

As Air KEN has mentioned, make sure you import the zip file.

Reply #595
Hello, can someone help me to have Mode two panels with alphabetical index and covers. Thanks ;)

Reply #596

@WilB
‍ Small request, but seems you forgot to update the Download thread?

Initially I came here because 2.2.0 kept crashing on right-clicks. Then I spotted the mention of a 2.4.0, but the other topic only goes up to 2.2.0.  Took a fair bit of time to discover there's an associated github a couple of pages back where you mentioned the new release..

Luckily the crash issue is solved with 2.4.0 but I can imagine someone less inclined to page through this thread and unaware of the github, would have had problems finding the last release.

Edit: Crap! This post editor makes a right mess of things, seems the forum software hasn't been updated since the last time I was here (which was a looooong time ago)

Reply #597
Sigh... and of course can't delete posts...

This always happens... spending hours to get something working and running into an issue... post it... and it starts working on the last attempt.

Reply #598
Hello, can someone help me to have Mode two panels with alphabetical index and covers. Thanks ;)

And I made an option with artists in circles, set up the display of covers, but I still did not understand how to register the path to the artist's image (I have an image in the artist's root folder), I am also not sure what is convenient that pulls the artist tag from all folders, it is not yet clear how to remove the strip between two panels

Reply #599
 I have two albums, their album name, album artist and other information are exactly the same, only the date information is different, for example, one is 2007-08-02, the other is 2007-08-02T08:00:00Z . The location of the two albums is different.
 I use DUI+ default playlist, default playlist grouping is based on [By artis/date/album].
 In LT, search album name, and then click Send to playlist, the results are inconsistent with the main menu-Edit-Sort-by Path results, how should I set it?
 LT is viewed by album artist, and I entered %path_sort% or $directory(%path%) in LT's settings to no avail.
 Sometimes the result is the first picture, sometimes the result is the second picture, and the expected result is the third picture.