Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album list panel folder structure (Read 1825 times) previous topic - next topic

Album list panel folder structure

Hey!
I tried customizing my foobar UI with columns UI but I have a problem concerning the library explorer.
At first I was using Library Tree which was working correctly but I couldn't play files by hitting enter in the tree or adding them to the current playlist by hitting shift+enter, as I would do in the classic foobar UI.
Then I installed Album List Panel but my 400Go of music aren't all correctly tagged and I want to browse my music by folder structure, but I couldn't achieve to set Album List Panel to organize my files by folder structure... I tried %path% but it just give the complete path for each file and doesn't group them... Can someon help me on how to organize it how I want?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English!

Album list panel folder structure

Reply #1
I'm sorry I'm so dumb, I spent like 3 hours searching and I just figured it out, 10 minutes after posting ><

For those who are as dumb as me, it's just a right click on the panel and "by folder structure"...

Thanks anyway!

Re: Album list panel folder structure

Reply #2
Hahaha dude

Thank you so much
You just saved me those 2,5 hours of searching haha