Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playback Statistics v3.x (foo playcount) - how to exclude an "album" (Read 1466 times) previous topic - next topic

Playback Statistics v3.x (foo playcount) - how to exclude an "album"

standard settings, as described in the help:

Playback statistics are now pinned to a combination of artist + album + disc number + track number + track title information, contrary to pre-3.0 versions which would pin data to file paths.

how can I change the settings by excluding the disc number and album?

artist + track number

Re: Playback Statistics v3.x (foo playcount) - how to exclude an "album"

Reply #1

Playback statistics are now pinned to a combination of artist + album + disc number + track number + track title information, contrary to pre-3.0 versions which would pin data to file paths.

artist + track number
You can't. It's baked into the component and cannot be changed.

If you use last.fm though, you can do playcounts for just "artist + title" use foo_enhanced_playcount by disabling checking for album.

Re: Playback Statistics v3.x (foo playcount) - how to exclude an "album"

Reply #2

artist + track number
You can't. It's baked into the component and cannot be changed.

If you use last.fm though, you can do playcounts for just "artist + title" use foo_enhanced_playcount by disabling checking for album.

Thanks for the answer. The idea is this-I put a rating on the track, then change the name of the album (for example, specify "limited edition") in this case, the binding to the track disappears, it would be very good to see the possibility of changing the mask in the settings in the next version