Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [v2] foo_loop (Read 2837 times) previous topic - next topic

[v2] foo_loop

32bit/64bit foo_seek 1.0 (renamed to foo_loop)
Function: Loop

Main Menu commands:
  • Playback/Loop start point
  • Playback/Loop end point
  • Playback/Enable loop (toggle)
How does it work:
Enable loop and play a track. Optional: Seek to a position in track. Press Loop start point and let the track play some time, press Loop end point: Loop.

Re: [v2] foo_seek

Reply #1
Component renamed: now foo_loop

Please deinstall former foo_seek.

Re: [v2] foo_loop alias foo_seek

Reply #2
32bit/64bit foo_loop 1.1

Tipp: Bind Keyboard Shortcuts to the commands .

Re: [v2] foo_loop

Reply #5
This seems like it'd be useful to make it so you can play BGM from a video game's soundtrack endlessly like how the video game itself does it. Thanks for this!

Reply #7
Hi. I can't get it to work. Do I rightclick a track and look at the utility section? I  don't know how to enable the loop.

Reply #8
@FartMasterExtreme
Loop
https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_loop

Menu > Loop < check
Menu > Loop start playback time
Menu > Loop end playback time

It is convenient to register with "Keyboard Shortcuts"
Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts
--------
Preview (foo_preview) Loop: https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_preview

Preferences > Advanced > Playback > Preview > Loop < check

foobar Restart (Shift + Menu File > Restart).

Menu > Playback > Preview
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #9
oops excuse me

Menu > Playback > Loop < check
Menu > Playback > Loop start playback time
Menu > Playback > Loop end playback time
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #10
Thanks for creating this component! Just want to report a bug:
When I do NOT play the clip in its normal speed (say, in 80% speed), the loop end time is off.
Thanks.

p.s I use foo_dsp_effect.fb2k-component to control the playback speed, see screenshot:
https://postimg.cc/r0XgS7mq
When PB Rate is 0% (meaning normal speed), the loop end time is fine. But when PB Rate is anything other than 0%, the loop end time is off.