Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Case config (Read 24251 times) previous topic - next topic

Case config

Case Skin

This is a no title bar skin based on Case VS.

It has the same features that my skin twitter.

The font used are included in the package

See the readme file for infos

Moderation: Removed attachment because it contained a commercial font (Swiss 721 Light Condensed).

Case config

Reply #1
Update 1 : size corrections, modifications after understanding layout and groups
the readme file has been updated too

Case config

Reply #2
looks nice, i'm surprised there are no comments

Case config

Reply #3
All this together (the foo and theme) looks great. Great work mate!

Case config

Reply #4
Hello,

I really like your config but I have some questions :
1- How can I disable because library panel and playlist switcher panel I don't use this panel ?
2- Is there a mean to have a mini player without the top bar that you have when you use the close button of the panel ?
3- How can i switch to single playlist mode because when i use the button there is nothing that happen.?
4- A suggestion is to add a button to close foobar

Thanks by advance for all your answer

bowen

Case config

Reply #5
Hello,

1- How can I disable because library panel and playlist switcher panel I don't use this panel ?
2- Is there a mean to have a mini player without the top bar that you have when you use the close button of the panel ?
3- How can i switch to single playlist mode because when i use the button there is nothing that happen.?

bowen
1- all the configuraiton is done from the layout globals
There you will find the line when you configure the order of the panels. Just put -1 for the ones you dont want
2- no not really because each panel is made to look like a window itself, so it always have the top bar
3- if nothing happens it is that your sort/group are not well configured:
playlist layout selector :
Code: [Select]
$if($strcmp(%playlistname%,Divers),
$ifgreater($getpvar(SCPSingleart),0,
$scplsetlayout(Singles),
$scplsetlayout(SinglesNoArt)
),
$if($isgrouped(album),
$scplsetlayout(Album),
$scplsetlayout(Singles),
)
)
Then you must have an "Album" criteria and a "Singles" criteria.
If it still doesnt work could you verify if you have Album, Singles, SinglesNoArt layouts in the SCPL config

EDIT I dont think i understood the 2, could you explain

Case config

Reply #6
Hello,

bowen
1- all the configuraiton is done from the layout globals
There you will find the line when you configure the order of the panels. Just put -1 for the ones you dont want
2- no not really because each panel is made to look like a window itself, so it always have the top bar
3- if nothing happens it is that your sort/group are not well configured:
playlist layout selector :
$scplsetlayout(Singles),
),
$if($isgrouped(album),
$scplsetlayout(Album),
$scplsetlayout(Singles),
)
)
Then you must have an "Album" criteria and a "Singles" criteria.
If it still doesnt work could you verify if you have Album, Singles, SinglesNoArt layouts in the SCPL config

EDIT I dont think i understood the 2, could you explain

1- Thanks it works well
2- Ok but i don't want to hide the top bar of all window but only to keep only the nowplaying panel like on the fourth picture (i don't want to see the other panel)
3- I don't see where i must verify. And when i click on the button to switch the button doesn't change

4- I have no seek bar on the now playing panel and no album art in this panel and the playlist panel

Thanks by advance

bowen

Case config

Reply #7
1- Thanks it works well
2- Ok but i don't want to hide the top bar of all window but only to keep only the nowplaying panel like on the fourth picture (i don't want to see the other panel)
3- I don't see where i must verify. And when i click on the button to switch the button doesn't change

4- I have no seek bar on the now playing panel and no album art in this panel and the playlist panel

Thanks by advance

bowen

1 - cool
2- to do so just put all the other panel positions to -1 from the layout globals(if i understood correctly)
3- ok i am not sure you have the last version. to be am gonna send you my conf if you want. It is already on sendspace. http://www.sendspace.com/file/d2vsg1
4- try with the version i sent you. As for the album art in the NP panel and the scpl panel you have to set CoverPath and artistPath in Preferences->PanelsUI->user globals.
I have something like that
$setpvar(coverPath,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,folder.jpg))
$setpvar(artistPath,F:\Artists\%artist%.jpg)

be careful the * wont work because i test if the file exists

Case config

Reply #8
2- For the this point isn't there a button to switch to this mode and we are not obliged to go to the layout ?
3- & 4- Seek bar are here but as you can see i have no cover in nowplaying and playlist panel and when i press  the button to switch to single mode playlist nothing happen.

Do you know where it come from?

Case config

Reply #9
2- For the this point isn't there a button to switch to this mode and we are not obliged to go to the layout ?
3- & 4- Seek bar are here but as you can see i have no cover in nowplaying and playlist panel and when i press  the button to switch to single mode playlist nothing happen.

Do you know where it come from?
2- currently no button for that but i can easily make one. I was already thinking about doing it.
3-4- about the art as i told you you have to set CoverPath and artistPath in Preferences->PanelsUI->Globals but be careful you cant use *. About the button th
ats really strange, could you send me your conf like i sent you.

5- yes it is background in layout globals

For the error while closing i have it too only with case. There is something wrong with WSH Panel but i didnt figure out what.
Now about foo_uie_wmpvis.dll i might now, be careful this plugin need another dll http://acropolis.lokalen.org/wp-content/pl...nload.php?id=20
extract it to either the SYSTEM32 or foobar directory.

Case config

Reply #10
Thanks for your answer.

Here is my config as you want. In the zip file there is some other configuration and files/folders that I use but there is yours too.
Here my config

Two other suggestion :
A button to close foobar and a button to choose what type of order you want (shuffle, repeat, default)

Thanks for your help

Case config

Reply #11
Thanks for your answer.

Here is my config as you want. In the zip file there is some other configuration and files/folders that I use but there is yours too.
Here my config

Two other suggestion :
A button to close foobar and a button to choose what type of order you want (shuffle, repeat, default)

Thanks for your help

OK i ll take a look at it. About your suggestions:

I dont think i ll put a close button because as you can choose each panel you want it would have to be on each panel and i dont like that. Personnaly i use the contextual menu on the systray(actually i never close foobar )
As for the order i ll put it right away. Should have done it sooner

EDIT: trying to find the best way to add the changing order button, i dont really like the idea to add a button especially for that. Case is pure, i dont want my skin to be crouded with buttons. Do you think a button to get to the menu(from where you can easily change the order) would be ok?

Case config

Reply #12
Yes you can make a button to the menu instead of the option button because you can go in option from the menu
For the close button I understand the idea and i am ok
I hope you'll find from where the problem come from because I really like your config and i want to use it

Case config

Reply #13
OK, it s really weird, i just used your cfg file and the button for changing between singles and albums worked correctly. So what i did is make the modifications for the mini mode and the menu button, and then i made a package of my foobar with only what you need for case(it is your cfg in the package). So try by taking the cfg and the ui file for the archive and lets hope it will work. If it doesnt it must be something with your components. Are you sure you have the latest versions?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5u3lrv

EDIT : tell me if you like the new features. If so i ll upload it on my first post and on customize.org

Case config

Reply #14
It seems that the button to switch the playlist mode doesn't work
But all the new features works well
I d'on't understand I have no cover in the two panel :nowplaying, playlist

Thanks for you help

Case config

Reply #15
It seems that the button to switch the playlist mode doesn't work
But all the new features works well
I d'on't understand I have no cover in the two panel :nowplaying, playlist

Thanks for you help

About the button i dont understand really, this is crazy.
About the arts now, where are your covers, what is there name?

Case config

Reply #16
About the art : my cover are in the same directory as the mp3 file and are name cover. I have the ggod thing in the panel ui option :
$puts(coverPath,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,cover.jpg))
$puts(isSingle,$if(%tracknumber%,0,1))

Can you give me the version of your component to check if i have the good one

I think you can delete the preference button because you have the Menu button

bowen

Case config

Reply #17
About the art : my cover are in the same directory as the mp3 file and are name cover. I have the ggod thing in the panel ui option :
$puts(coverPath,$replace(%path%,%filename_ext%,cover.jpg))
$puts(isSingle,$if(%tracknumber%,0,1))

Can you give me the version of your component to check if i have the good one

I think you can delete the preference button because you have the Menu button

bowen

Oh i see now try with setpvar instead of puts and it should be fine. You are right about the preferences button

Case config

Reply #18
Sorry but I don't understand : "try with setpvar instead of puts"

Could you explain please

Edit : I understand and it works well thanks

Now that i succeed to solve this problem i look for the playlist mode switcher ...

For your configuration I would like to say that she is amazing and if i have suggestion i give you them

Case config

Reply #19
Sorry but I don't understand : "try with setpvar instead of puts"

Could you explain please

Edit : I understand and it works well thanks

Now that i succeed to solve this problem i look for the playlist mode switcher ...

For your configuration I would like to say that she is amazing and if i have suggestion i give you them
for the button, try to put that in your SCPL layout selector
$scplsetlayout(Singles),
),
$if($isgrouped(album),
$scplsetlayout(Album),
$scplsetlayout(Singles),
)
)
)
Now thanks for you compliment and share any suggestion you have. I would love to improve it

Case config

Reply #20
What do you heard by SCPL layout selector .? the global layout or the scpl layout with group and item display ?

Case config

Reply #21
i mean Preferences->PanelsUI->Sort/Group->SCPL layout selector

Case config

Reply #22
Ok thanks so it seems that it changes nothing
I'll continue to look after the reason

I have a suggestion :
In normal mode the cover doesn't appear in the nowplaying panel but only on the albumart panel and in the mini mode the cover appears in the nowplaying panel

I have a question : is there a way to have different source of cover if one have no cover in
For example : If there is no cover.jpg he look for an other source like a folder
I need this fonctionnality because i have a lot of single in the same folder

Case config

Reply #23
Ok thanks so it seems that it changes nothing
I'll continue to look after the reason

I have a suggestion :
In normal mode the cover doesn't appear in the nowplaying panel but only on the albumart panel and in the mini mode the cover appears in the nowplaying panel

I have a question : is there a way to have different source of cover if one have no cover in
For example : If there is no cover.jpg he look for an other source like a folder
I need this fonctionnality because i have a lot of single in the same folder

i like your idea about art in minimode. In fact i will force the art in minimode while not in normal mode. Is that ok for you?

for the art with difference sources its possible to do what you want. In fact you can put *.jpg for example in your user globals. The problem is that i there is no art in the directory, the text will still have an xoffset as if there was an image. That s why i test if the file exists and that s why currently it doesnt work with *
So there is 2 possibilties. Either we create a2nd choice art like coverPath2 and i still test if the first one exists, if not i test the 2nd.
Or you use an * in coverPath but if no art you ll have the xoffset.
Tell me what you prefer.

EDIT: about your problem with the button for singles and album, do a right click on the SCPL go to Sort/Group by. Singles must be the third one and Album the fourth one

Case config

Reply #24
For the albumart in mini mode i am ok with your suggestion

For the different path i like the idea of a cover path two if it doesn't exist en coverpath

For the button problem and when i go to sort/group by i have :
-Edit
------------
-Rating/Artist/title
-Artist/title/Rating
-Title/Rating/artist
I don't have single or album even in edit