Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Yet another portable player question... (Read 4250 times) previous topic - next topic

Yet another portable player question...

Hi, I want a flash player that has a built in USB connector (that means no parts to lose) AND can function as a standard USB flash drive (means NO software to install). Also, I want it to play VBR MP3 at the very least and have a standard (non propietary (sp?)) battery. Of course good sound, battery life, interface, etc etc also matters, but I must have those listed functions.

Is there anything that meets my specs?

Yet another portable player question...

Reply #2
There's a lot of such player floating around. IIRC Creative Muvo has such capability. If I go to a big computer mall in my city, I can find a bunch of Chinese-made MP3 players / USB drive thingies.