Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Feature Request] | *[All Tracks] Button In Genre View (Read 940 times) previous topic - next topic

[Feature Request] | *[All Tracks] Button In Genre View

I'm sure it's been requested before but I figured I might as well shoot my shot here, if there's already a way to do this I haven't found it yet.

When browsing an Artist listing with multiple albums, there's an  *[All Tracks] button at the top, the console displays this location as
Code: [Select]
Browse: entering: Genre|Jazz|Bill Evans Trio| [All Tracks]

It would be amazing if there were a similar button at the genre level, or even just some way to manually browse to the location
Code: [Select]
Browse: entering: Genre|Jazz| [All Tracks]

I love fb2k on my phone, nearly returned a FiiO M6 because the pre-bundled player was so crappy until I found out I could just install fb2k on it, and this is literally the only function I miss when using it.
I know I could technically just create a playlist for each genre, but in some cases that would require going through hundreds of artists, and then also manually maintaining the playlists when I add or delete songs from my library. Having a way to just play all tracks within a genre on the fly would be so much more convenient.

Thanks for reading

Re: [Feature Request] | *[All Tracks] Button In Genre View

Reply #1
In a cruel twist of fate, a couple hours after posting this I found out if you play a song and use the "..." menu to get to "More In: [Genre]" you can get to All Tracks that way.

So nevermind, it's perfect, don't change a thing, thanks again!