Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: JScript Panel (Read 310142 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: JScript Panel

Reply #1625
Would it be possible to scan a file and draw the spectrogram seekbar on playback but without saving the image file - as an option?
Not exactly the same thing, but you can automatically clear the spectrogram image cache every time Foobar is exited by adding the following from marc2k3 to the end of the Spectrogram Seekbar's config script:
Code: [Select]
function on_script_unload() {
utils.ListFiles(spectrogram_cache).toArray().forEach(function (item) {
utils.RemovePath(item);
});
}

Reply #1628
Hey Marc, awesome stuff.

• Is it possible to have for example 1 parent panel with a background/wallpaper while having 3 children on top of it with transparency? So let's say your base is a vertical splitter with the blurred current playing wallpaper. Instead of having 3 blurred backgrounds.
  • Any way to have album covers show in front of each track while not using groups? When in folder structure would be great. (See Spotify playlists for example.)

I have some programming knowledge, if it's possible, maybe you could point me to the right direction? Nowadays I rarely create accounts to ask for help, but had to do it.

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work man.

Reply #1629
JScript Panel 3 is always a "child" panel. It can't be a parent. Maybe you're thinking of Panel Stack Splitter or JSplitter? If JSP3 is added a Columns UI toolbar (as opposed to panel), it does support transparency so you can see through to what is below.

2nd point, no idea what you're talking about. :P