Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: libraries for AAC/AVC decoding (Read 2014 times) previous topic - next topic

libraries for AAC/AVC decoding

Hi,
I have been struggling with ffmpeg for some time now, but the tasks I need to go through in order to make it work on windows is just too much.
I am therefore looking for alternatives for decoding one or more of the following:
H.263
H.264 (AVC)
MP3
(e)AAC(+)
(maybe MPEG-4 Visual Simple and AMR wide/narrow)

The data I need to decode will come from an RTP stream, so if it understands RTP headers out of the box, then it would be just perfect.

It is to be used from an application created with ANSI C so the API should be available for this language.
I want to use it on Windows primarily but if it works on Linux, then it would be even greater.
It does not have to be a single library, but it cannot be GPL (or licenses that resembles it) since the final product is closed source  (so far).

if is ok if the library is only commercially available.