Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help Finding Philips CD150 Player (Read 1566 times) previous topic - next topic

Help Finding Philips CD150 Player

Hi all,

For personal sentimental reasons I'm trying to locate a working Philips CD150 CD player. I'm located in Ontario, Canada. I have seen a few advertised here and there, but the sellers are either unreliable or they're selling the European 220-volt model, which would require a prong adapter and step-up transformer for use in North America - not ideal. Does anyone have any thoughts about good places to look for this, other than continuously watching Kijiji and eBay? Perhaps I just need to watch and wait patiently...

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Re: Help Finding Philips CD150 Player

Reply #1
I think you answered your own question.
Error 404; signature server not available.

Re: Help Finding Philips CD150 Player

Reply #2
https://www.hifishark.com/ can be very helpful, you can set up searches and email alerts, and it covers most of the popular 2nd-hand sales sites.