Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: tbar_foo, foo_remote 1.0.6 released (Read 29356 times) previous topic - next topic

tbar_foo, foo_remote 1.0.6 released

I've just released the version 1.0.6 of foo_remote and tbar_foo.

* start of foobar now faster
* drag&drop improved (with ctrl down adds files, otherwise clears playlist first)
* uninstaller
* stripped mode playlist

see steel_space homepage
(sorry, no direct download possible)

Reply #1
thanks steel,for uninstaller.

Reply #2
A little request: under the popup window, over the song title and album stuff, the right clicking there should allow to copy those strings into the clipboard, so we'd have fast "copy song name" engine

Reply #3
Request: In the Options menu, print the version number, because otherwise I only know if I updated the version correctly by the feature changes.

Reply #4
Request: In the Options menu, print the version number, because otherwise I only know if I updated the version correctly by the feature changes.

Yes Please!

Reply #5
"Fix toolbar size displaying..." option doesn't work anymore, is this broken?

Reply #6
With this version, I don't see an option to hide the foo_winbar title on the start bar...

Reply #7
With this version, I don't see an option to hide the foo_winbar title on the start bar...

You don't have the Taskbar locked do you?

Reply #8

You don't have the Taskbar locked do you?

Doh! Thanks! 

Reply #9
I have a suggestion:

Under "Customize Toolbar" seperate the reset and the close buttons more from each other, or make one more distinct from the other. Something like this:

Reply #10
I have a suggestion:

Under "Customize Toolbar" seperate the reset and the close buttons more from each other, or make one more distinct from the other. Something like this:

this dialog is made by M$

Reply #11
I get this error where it only displays the first song on my playlist over and over again!

Reply #12
the icons seem to be misaligned aligned when the taskbar is placed at the top.  the icons hug the top of the taskbar as opposed to being vertically centered on the taskbar.    but that is a minor problem, this is a great plugin thanx for sharing with us. 

Reply #13
the icons seem to be misaligned aligned when the taskbar is placed at the top.  the icons hug the top of the taskbar as opposed to being vertically centered on the taskbar.    but that is a minor problem, this is a great plugin thanx for sharing with us. 

The problem is in window themes. Some themes display buttons correctly.
You can try to change 'Windows XP Theme' in options (it sometimes fix it).

If you don't beleive me, I can send you a screenshot with correctly aligned icons

Reply #14
BTW I prepare an alternative user interface with some advantages against the original one. This is not skinable thing or so (there is foo_looks of cource), but it integrates Explorer for easier playlist building, it would support directly some components (skip to next album etc.), it enhances drag&drop ops....

Send me your seggestions.
Thanks.

Reply #15
Hi Steel.

I'm using your plugin (great job, BTW) v1.1.0.7 so perhaps this is the wrong thread... 

Anyway, it works fine but I see one minor bug.

When I mouse over tbar, I can click on the progress bar of the currently playing song. If I click "forward" (part of the song to be played) it correctly updates the bar, not so when I click "backward" (part of the song already played).

Sorry, my English is not so good: I hope I have explained myself clearly.

Keep up the good work.

Alessandro

Reply #16
ah i see what you mean, you're right that is only for some themes.   

can i make a suggestion to use any size PNGs for the icons?  so that way for some themes that do misalign them, people can make the icons taller or shorter to adjust to the size of the taskbar. 

this is a great plugin, can't wait for more updates.    i don't even look at the foobar main window anymore.

Reply #17
Oh my god. It's so incredible!
Thank you so much for this mouse-hook-crap, now it's really prefect.

BTW
Square and normal brackets ([]) aren't allowed in format string.
Is it possible to allow them?

Reply #18
Square and normal brackets ([]) aren't allowed in format string.
Is it possible to allow them?

putting it in single quotes should work, e.g. '['

Reply #19
Oh, thank you.

Reply #20
I get this error where it only displays the first song on my playlist over and over again!

I am experiencing this very same error. Any solutions?

Reply #21
I installed this plugin but i don't see anything  Have i missed something because i've tried over 100 different setups and versions.......

Please help (i'm using the lastest version of foobar and foo_remote on win 2000)

Thanks

Reply #22
I installed this plugin but i don't see anything  Have i missed something because i've tried over 100 different setups and versions.......

Please help (i'm using the lastest version of foobar and foo_remote on win 2000)

Thanks

- right click on taskbar
- choose 'Toolbars' -> 'FooBar2000 Controls'

Reply #23
OMG i'm so stupid      Thanks a lot dude works now

Reply #24
Hi Petr,

thank you so much for your great plugin! BTW, congratulations to your little boy (or girl) as seen on your homepage.

Ciao
Dora