Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar ISO file only opens Stereo Tracks on 1 PC, Quad and Stereo on the Other P (Read 731 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar ISO file only opens Stereo Tracks on 1 PC, Quad and Stereo on the Other P

Greetings, thanks for reviewing this post.
I have an ISO file on an NAS drive whereby two windows 10 computers access the same exact file on the NAS drive.
The "tablet" opens the ISO properly and shows both SACD Stereo and also a 4CH version in the same playlist which is 100% accurate. On a 2nd Windows 10 Desktop computer, the same ISO file opens in Foobar however only I am only seeing the SACD Stereo in the playlist, the 4CH version does not appear. I have tried reloading the file without success. Both PC's have the same components and same versions of Foobar loaded which is version 1.6
Might anyone have a solution on how to get the Desktop PC to display the ISO song contents (SACD and 4CH) exactly like the Tablet?
Thank you

Re: Foobar ISO file only opens Stereo Tracks on 1 PC, Quad and Stereo on the Other P

Reply #1
I may have figured this one out.
Under Tools |SACD| Preferable Area
this was set to "stereo" on the Desktop whereas the Tablet the Preferable area was set to "none"