Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Way wanted to generate Album and Artist list (Read 1830 times) previous topic - next topic

Way wanted to generate Album and Artist list

Hello,

I'm running Logitech's Squeezebox server with some 900 ripped (to flac) albums. Recently I've bought a couple of duplicate albums by mistake :-( I've put a question on the slimdevices forum. I've had a suggestion to used Album Art Downloader, which coincidentally I run. But I can't see a way to export the generated album/artist list. Can any body else help or suggest an alternative simple technique. Thanks in advance.

(I've tried maintaining a list manually but this is a bit error prone and and certainly not automatic.)

Alan
Alan Chartered Engineer and music lover

Reply #1
I'm not sure I understand what you're after...  Most media player software will sort/list your music by artist, album, song, genre, etc...  (I use Winamp, and sometimes iTunes.)

Reply #2
If this is about exporting the tags to be used in a spreadsheet, JRIver can do that.
Simply send all audio to a playlist and export it.

You can also load all files in MP3 tag and do an export
TheWellTemperedComputer.com