Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_ui_panels (Read 1304291 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2803
0.9.5.2 will be forever young like 0.8? :-) Yes, there are no critical tasty changes right now, but they will be in the next versions in any case.
Thinking Outside The Box

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2804
i just download foobar2000 v0.9.5.3 , and Panels UI 0.13.8beta from the official page~the Panels UI don't seen  to works with v0.9.5.3 foobar ~~

why ? and where to download the UI Panels 0.14.X ?

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2806
Is it possible to use the "SORT:name|value:name|value + $filtered(name) + $sorted(name): ... " function outside of a playlist window? I'm using panelsUI 14.9 and foobar 0.9.5.2 and the button using 'SORT:Artist|RESET %artist%:Title|RESET %title%:Length|RESET %_length%' shows up as "□□tist" or some repetition of that.

I don't quite understand what it says in the wiki:

SORT:name|value:name|value + $filtered(name) + $sorted(name): ...

Displays a sorting context menu for a playlist

The following enables a sorting context menu which shows name_1, name_2, etc, corresponding to sorting by value_1, value_2, etc. SORT sorts the currently selected playlist, which manifests itself in all playlist views of that active playlist: SORT:name_1|value_1:name_2|value_2:...:name_n|value_n

You can add RESET before value_n to allow the sorting choice to return to the sorting context menu upon sorting by a different value. To better understand, try the following SORT string: 'SORT:Artist|RESET %artist%:Title|RESET %title%:Length|RESET %_length%'

The following returns a sort index of the field, e.g. if the playlist is sorted first by genre, then artist, then by album, $sorted(artist) will return 3. If the playlist is not sorted by field through the SORT attribute described above, then $sorted(field) will be evaluated as false and produce [UNKNOWN FUNCTION] as text output: $sorted(field)

Is this function broken?

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2807
I never saw any config author using this complicated command.
Why don't you use "Sort-Group By" or "SORTGROUP-PRESETS-MENU" commands instead of above functions?

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2808
Basically, I made custom column headers that I want to be clickable, but it's kind of shakey/iffy
I'll probably make the whole thing a button that brings up the group/sort by context menu

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2809
Getting really annoyed now, I'm new to all this....  I am seeing a lot of nice themes etc so I thought I would download some and take a proper look.  But everytime I start foobar now, I am getting The following components are incompatible with this foobar2000 version and will function partially or incorrectly:
- foo_ui_panels.dll : Panels UI
Please update these components to their latest versions if possible.

Now I have managed to source several versions, but I am getting nowhere. 

I have heard that foobar is an impressive app, so far I am far from impressed!

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2810
Panel ui works only with 9.5.2 Version of Foobar2000.
An api was deprecated which Panel ui uses. So thats why Panel ui won't work. If you want to use panel u you have to stay with Foobar 0.9.5.2

foo_ui_panels

Reply #2811
Panel ui works only with 9.5.2 Version of Foobar2000.
An api was deprecated which Panel ui uses. So thats why Panel ui won't work. If you want to use panel u you have to stay with Foobar 0.9.5.2

Thanks, any ideas where I can obtain this version?  Everywhere on the net always point back to the main foobar site...