Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [OFFENSIVE] Paris Hilton xxx video spam (Read 6681 times) previous topic - next topic

[OFFENSIVE] Paris Hilton xxx video spam

Has anyone had an influx of spam regarding a free Paris Hilton sex video?  Over the past week or so, I've had literally hundreds of them, all from different e-mail addresses.  Checking the mail headers, some of them were sent using Windows Eudora, Mozilla 5, etc. and from different IPs so obviously they werent generated by some script or something.

Reply #1
  Havent had any of that crap, but if you want that video I can host it for a little while
地獄

Reply #2
  Havent had any of that crap, but if you want that video I can host it for a little while

hahaha  It's mainly the spam problem that's annoying me.  I wonder if its worth turning on the adaptive junk mail filter in Mozilla Thunderbird and seeing if it works.

Reply #3
The funniest thing about that video is that it isn't Paris Hilton!

I heard this from someone on another message board, but apparently the guy says the girls name at one point, and it's nothing like Paris.

Reply #5
I would very much like a copy of the full Paris Hilton video (not the night vision one the real one)

More about this topic [Link Removed by Admin]

Oh & it is really her I first hear about it on E News Live (TV show).

Reply #6
I would very much like a copy of the full Paris Hilton video (not the night vision one the real one)

More about this topic here.

Oh & it is really her I first hear about it on E News Live (TV show).

This kind of discussion is completely inappropriate for a board like this.  Discussion closed.