Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: testing of some sound files using OPERA\CRC SEAQ (Read 5370 times) previous topic - next topic

testing of some sound files using OPERA\CRC SEAQ

Hi,

Is there any audio codec developers here who use OPERA / CRC SEAQ? I would really appreciate it if you could just help me run some sample/test files and see wat the final ODG / DI / MOV (intermediate) values are... (for both Basic/Advanced versions)

Im currently working on the source code of EAQUAL (which implements itu-r bs.1387) and it would really be useful for my debugging purposes...

will publish my code when done..

thanks,
Len

Reply #2
Can't download the files - it says

" We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing. Please try again later, or search Yahoo! GeoCities for other pages that interest you."

Reply #3
Hi Ivan

Another guy, skuo, has already supplied me with the data i need... Thanks for all the help you guys have provided... 

think i've found out some more errors in my code..

Len

Reply #4
Anyone can tell me where I can download these data? Thanks a lot.