Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MUSICMATCH Jukeebox 8.0 (Read 3821 times) previous topic - next topic

MUSICMATCH Jukeebox 8.0

NEW FEATURES
Music Center
Get started quickly with instant access to popular and advanced Jukebox features in the new Music Center - burn, record, play, and manage your music collection with ease. An all-new simplified, streamlined look also makes the Jukebox easier to use than ever before

Enhanced Super Tagging
MUSICMATCH Jukebox Plus lets you automatically add artist, album and song information to your entire MP3 collection quickly and easily with Super Tagging. Automatically tag groups of tracks using the file name, or tag tracks directly from MUSICMATCH online. You can also clean up file names with the new 'Rename files from Tag' feature.

Slideshow
Create personalized montages of photos and graphics that play along with your music, right on your desktop.

I don't think anyone is using MMJB 
FhG AAC / MP4 still not bundled with this new version of MMJB

MUSICMATCH Jukeebox 8.0

Reply #2
hopefully no one will treat you like the poor smiley in your avatar therefore

MUSICMATCH Jukeebox 8.0

Reply #3
After Media Center 9 released a week ago, now comess MUSICMATCH Jukebox 8

Guess who will win in this "Jukebox-War"

EDIT : ADD
hopefully no one will treat you like the poor smiley in your avatar therefore

I think Sebastian wants to use the fastenc. in MUSICMATCH, and I think thats the cheapest way to get FhG codec

MUSICMATCH Jukeebox 8.0

Reply #4
Last version I used was 6 I  think. I paid for lifetime upgrades once but have not had that bulky piece of GUI junk on my HD for a looong time now. In my opinion it truly sucks as a player and encoder when compared to the far better free options out there.