Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_Tbar updated (Read 6563 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_Tbar updated

Title bar display (foo_tbar) has been updated for v0.6.  This is for unicode only (nt, 2k, xp)!
Here

Also someone had asked about customizing the balloons.  Peter has the balloons using the system tray formating, so if you want to change then, that's where you go.  As such foo_tbar will not include balloons.

Peter, love the metadb_handle.  It makes things a lot simpler.

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #1
Holy shit! This kicks assssss!!

I love it!

Theres just a problem with small windows... This may be hard, bit can you make it scroll if theres not enough room for it to fit in a window?

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #2
thank you for new version
[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']01100110 01101111 01101111 01100010 01100001 01110010 00110010 00110000 00110000 00110000[/span]

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #3
Is there anyway you can get this to work for those of stuck in Win98 of ME?
It looks fantastic!

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #4
Does anyone know why sometimes t_bar will try and display the name of the file playing in the windows task bar? I.E. When all windows are minimized. Does this updated version address this issue, or is it something that can be fixed in settings for earlier versions of the plugin?

Thanks for such a useful plugin, really was one of the main things I wanted when I switched over from winamp.

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #5
I don't know if I'm the only person with the above described problem, but I think I may have fixed it. If you have Foobar2k always minimize to tray in options, while Tbar is installed, it seems sometimes (atleast in my configuration) it will try and display the playing track in the windows task bar (the text looks garbled as well when it tries to do this).

Turning off minimize to tray seems to have alleviated this problem, I'll see if it still pops up.

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #6
Update : Looks like the problem is still there even when I set foobar to not minimize to the tray.

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #7
Is there anyway you can get this to work for those of stuck in Win98 of ME?

I second that request. Am trying to get my GF to run f2k instead of WinAMP on her laptop.. *8-)

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #8
Quote from: Dhry,May 7 2003 - 03:12 PM
Quote from: Simonite,Apr 25 2003 - 01:24 PM
Am trying to get my GF to run f2k instead of WinAMP on her laptop.. *8-)

Why?

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #9
Why?

Well, because it's better than WinAMP, basically.

Foo_Tbar updated

Reply #10
This old thread came out of no where.  While it's here I will say that foo_tbar will be updated to 0.7 once peter finalizes 0.7.