Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_effect (Read 173050 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_dsp_effect

Reply #475
Added 0.47 which adds the tags anyway. I did the same for Playback Rate Shift. Figured I was in MSVC anyway, so might as well do it now.

Reply #476
What can I say...Huge thankss :)
Btw I read a few months ago that you had some health problems, so take care, I wish you good health and good luck

Reply #477
I did.

Now that they are being treated, I am in general taking things very differently to how things are handled. For instance, to lower stress, only really doing coding on weekends. And not doing any real tech support for anything I make anymore.

Reply #478
Hello! If you will be considering features requests again, can you please add ability to manually enter gain for IIR filter with granularity to 0.1 dB?

Reply #479
At some point, I wanted to add the same configurable things that the pitch/tempo/playback rate dialogs have with the custom edit control I added for manually entering values, to all the other DSP dialogs. I guess I should do that, though as always there is no ETA for when that happens.

I seen in the new SDK there is helpers for dynamically resizing controls (to allow for resizable dialog boxes with all their controls in proportion, like the EQ DSP has). Would be nice to *finally* add resizable DSP dialogs too.

Reply #481
Very cool, thanks mudlord!

Reply #482
TYVM, Appreciated!

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021