Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sudden Unrecoverable Playback Error (Read 1183 times) previous topic - next topic

Sudden Unrecoverable Playback Error

Today I have been uninstalling and reinstalling Foobar 2000 a lot while trying to fix a few problems with the settings. I have not changed a single other thing, but now I get "Unrecoverable playback error: Not implemented (0x80004001)" every time I play something. As far as I know, I do not have any special audio codecs. There are very few threads online and they are more related to special codecs like wasapi, which I am pretty sure I am not using. Of course, Foobar 2000 is the only program that causes this error. Is anybody familiar with this problem and know how to get passed this?

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021