Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Does Faad2.27 support AAC-Low delay(LD)? (Read 3415 times) previous topic - next topic

Does Faad2.27 support AAC-Low delay(LD)?

Hi All,
I am currently working on AAC-LD Decoder. I was caught up in an issue and thought of getting reference decoders for AAC-LD? I downloaded Faad2.27 but the decoder is not decoding an AAC-LD Teststream.

So Does Faad2.27 supports AAC-LD,I saw in the code that there are some flags for AAC_LD Decoding?but in some forum I read that Faad2.27 is for AAC-Low complexity version only. Can anyone confirm on this Issue?

Also Does anyother Open source AAC-LD Decoder is available in Internet.Even the .exe are enough for me.

Regards,
Santhosh

Does Faad2.27 support AAC-Low delay(LD)?

Reply #1
Hi All,
I am currently working on AAC-LD Decoder. I was caught up in an issue and thought of getting reference decoders for AAC-LD? I downloaded Faad2.27 but the decoder is not decoding an AAC-LD Teststream.

So Does Faad2.27 supports AAC-LD,I saw in the code that there are some flags for AAC_LD Decoding?but in some forum I read that Faad2.27 is for AAC-Low complexity version only. Can anyone confirm on this Issue?

Also Does anyother Open source AAC-LD Decoder is available in Internet.Even the .exe are enough for me.

Regards,
Santhosh

It doesn't. Google for "AAC LD site:mpegif.org" there are many technically skilled people in mpegif mailing lists