Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI: Read album art from custom filename? (Read 1534 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI: Read album art from custom filename?

I'm currently using fb2k + NG playlist (columns ui) to display album art, i searched that it would looking for cover.jpg or folder.jpg if there's no embedded image in my mp3.

but i have tons of music with cover filename such as booklet_01.jpg, case_01.jpg and etc. is there anyway to change the way it scans so that it can read these files?

Reply #1
Go to preferences, then under Columns UI there's an Artwork tab, you can specify things there. For instance I think $directory_path(%path%)\booklet_01 might work

Reply #2
thanks a lot, i added these:

$directory_path(%path%)\booklet 01.*
$directory_path(%path%)\case 01.*
$directory_path(%path%)\Scans\booklet 01.*
$directory_path(%path%)\Scans\case 01.*

Reply #3
The "$directory_path(%path%)\" and ".*" strings are unnecessary. CUI understands relative paths, just read the text above the artwork sources.
<insert signature here>

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021