Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_facets (Read 2915 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_facets

Is there a way to get multiple selections in one facet panel? Like Year | Album instead of just album?

Foo_facets

Reply #1
Right click on a facet column header. Look down to and select multiple columns, then select another one.

terry

Foo_facets

Reply #2
When I select an artist, it only displays tracks from that artist that also have an album, even though "all albums" is selected in the albums facet. When I double-click "all artists" in the artists facet, everything shows up again. How do I fix this?

Foo_facets

Reply #3
Proper tagging will fix this issue. Alternatively use $if2(%album%,?) for your album column.

Foo_facets

Reply #4
Maybe you are using %album artist% for that column. That is not showing artists that appear only on compilations (where the album artist mostly is set to Various Artists or VA). If this is so you also have a Various Artists section under your artist column.

If you want to change to artist and show every single artist you have, go into preferences and change [%<album artist>%] into [%<artist>%].

Foo_facets

Reply #5
Thanks, but everything is tagged with %artist%, and not all of my tracks belong to an album, so I don't want to display '?' for the ones that don't come from an album or other compilation. The columns use [%artist%] and [%album%], so when I select an artist in the [%artist%] facet and nothing (i.e., "All," the default) in the [%album%] facet, it should display everything by that artist, regardless of whether or not it has an album tag. When I double-click "All" at the top of the [%artist%] facet, it correctly displays all of the tracks with an artist tag, including the ones without an album tag.

Foo_facets

Reply #6
If %album% is missing you should use smkk's proposal, or something similar. In preferences of facets you can change [%album%] to $if2(%album%,Singles) to group songs with no album tag under Singles.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021