Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Questions of formatting the status bar and Column List (Read 2044 times) previous topic - next topic

Questions of formatting the status bar and Column List

Can the status bar be formatted to to show the number of selected files?  Also can Column UI be formatted so one of the columns is the date the file was modified.  I tried adding this "%_file_mod_date%" to the Column Ui > Playlist View > Columns, the Title as "Date Modified" Linked meta field "%_file_mod_date%" but that didn't display anything.

Marc

Reply #1
use %last_modified% instead %_file_mod_date% (where did you get that tag name?)

status bar can show the lenght of selected items
for the number of selected, i think it can't show

Reply #2
I tried %last_modified% and still no data shows up.  What else should I try?

Reply #3

Reply #4
"Linked meta field" is AFAIK only for inline editing, not display. (And should be in a form like ARTIST, not %artist%.)
Full-quoting makes you scroll past the same junk over and over.

Reply #5
"Linked meta field" is AFAIK only for inline editing, not display. (And should be in a form like ARTIST, not %artist%.)

[edit] ah, he is using "Linked meta field"

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021