Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Multiple artists in EAC? (Read 2805 times) previous topic - next topic

Multiple artists in EAC?

Hello, could anyone please enlighten me how to work with multiple artists in EAC?

I tried everything, but I could not figure out how to edit artist entries per song.
I ended up doing something time-consuming and boring instead. 

Of course, there has to be this functionality, I think. I just can't find it.

Otherwise it seems a good software with the secure extracting.. But I have to say, proggs like kaudioripper is a LOT easier to handle, I think. 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Multiple artists in EAC?

Reply #1
With the Various Artist box checked at the top you fill in the track titles like this -

Spacemen 3 / Revolution

Spacemen 3 being the artist, Revolution being the track's title. You need the / to be in there I think. This is how I have always doen it and the tags come at right after it is ripped.

Multiple artists in EAC?

Reply #2
Thanks!

With the Various Artist box checked at the top you fill in the track titles like this -

Spacemen 3 / Revolution

Spacemen 3 being the artist, Revolution being the track's title. You need the / to be in there I think. This is how I have always doen it and the tags come at right after it is ripped.

I've been wondering about this for a long time too. :0