Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Columns - playlist total time ? (Read 5184 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Columns - playlist total time ?

Hi Guys

I have just upgraded to Foobar 0.9.

Is there an easy way to display the total length of a playlist in the Status Bar ?

Kind Regards

Digby
NZ

Reply #1
Look in your preferences, man!

Preferences/Display/Columns UI/Status bar/Systray/Show selected tracks total length

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Reply #2
Thanks for that,

But that just shows the length of the track that is being played, and if you highlight all the tracks it shows their total length.

What I want is to show a seperate field showing the total length of the whole playlist eg 10 songs at 4 minutes each equal 40 minutes ? (ie without having to highlight them)

Any suggestions ?

Regards

Digby
NZ

Reply #3
The other possibility i know, is to show it in "playlist switcher".
Here you can find the way for it.

((((( Strictly4me )))))

Reply #4
For playlist switcher you can look at this page another option is to use foo_cwb_hooks.

Reply #5
Thanks guys

I will try that Playlist Switcher code

regards

Digby