Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to find higher bitrate mp3s in kazaa (>128) (Read 1520 times) previous topic - next topic

How to find higher bitrate mp3s in kazaa (>128)

Hi I have been lurking here for a couple days after finding this site while looking for compression options.  So far i think this is a great site for audio encoding info and music discussion with a lot of other options besides mp3.  I decided to finally post because i noticed someone wasnt happy with kazaa because you can only search for mp3 files up to a 128kbps bitrate.  This link:

[deleted]

Edit by Garf: I will repeat that the board rules do not allow the posting of any illegal material. The changes/software you linked to are expressely forbidden by the license of the Kazaa software. Do _not_ do this.
\"I\'ll start this off without any words\"

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021