Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Offset (Read 4578 times) previous topic - next topic

Offset

Can you help me to find the offset setting for my two readers?
Pioneer DR-A04S
LG CD-RW CED-8042B

Sorry for my bad english.
Il valore di un uomo, per la comunità in cui vive, dipende anzitutto dalla misura in cui i suoi sentimenti, i suoi pensieri e le sue azioni contribuiscono allo sviluppo dell'esistenza degli altri individui.

A. Einstein in "Come io vedo il mondo"

Offset

Reply #2
I read the tutorial about offset but I didn't understand how to configure the drive.
Any help?

Do you know the value of the read/write offsets?
Il valore di un uomo, per la comunità in cui vive, dipende anzitutto dalla misura in cui i suoi sentimenti, i suoi pensieri e le sue azioni contribuiscono allo sviluppo dell'esistenza degli altri individui.

Offset

Reply #3
do you have a burner?

Offset

Reply #5
btw.: I suggest you read the tutorial a little better.

Offset

Reply #6
you are italian, so you can find all the infos and tutorials you need here :

http://eac-italia.da.ru

ciao!

Fede

Offset

Reply #7
Yes I've read the list of drives in www.ping.be but my drives are not listed.
I'll try to read carefully the italian tutorial.
Thank you guys.

Offset

Reply #8
Did you run the configuration wizard of EAC ? It has a larger offset database than Coaster Factory.

Offset

Reply #9
Yes I configured EAC with the wizard but the offset values were always the same. I'll try again.

Offset

Reply #10
If there are some values stored for your drive, the wizard will tell you. If it didn't tell, it means that there is nothing.