Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: using foobar with Behringer CMD-PL1 Midi Controller Help (Read 914 times) previous topic - next topic

using foobar with Behringer CMD-PL1 Midi Controller Help

I need to learn on how to program Behringer CMD PL-1 Controller to use with Foobar 2000( v 1.52.).
So far only thing I found out is that it is related to "MIDI MAPPING" aspects ( which i do not know how to configure).

I  ask you more experienced people: Is there a GUIDE tha shows how to properly configure Behringer  CONTROLLER CMD-PL1 MIDI mappings to work completely with Foobar 2000 (1.52).
 I even downloaded a midi complement from components page..but to me it was useless for the lack of knowledge I have.

The hardware is a very nice one indeed and I look forward to be able to use it with my other gear.
 Bought it almost one year ago..and it's still in the box... waiting for solution.

I really hope someone can instruct me accordingly !

Thanks in advance!
Marcio RJ Brazil.

marcioapinto@gmail.com

Re: using foobar with Behringer CMD-PL1 Midi Controller Help

Reply #1
This one?
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=109287.0

As I understand it, it's all about assigning correct keys to correct functions.
Play with it.
Error 404; signature server not available.