Skip to main content

Notice

Please be aware that much of the software linked to or mentioned on this forum is niche and therefore infrequently downloaded. Lots of anti-virus scanners and so-called malware detectors like to flag infrequently downloaded software as bad until it is either downloaded enough times, or its developer actually bothers with getting each individual release allow listed by every single AV vendor. You can do many people a great favor when encountering such a "problem" example by submitting them to your AV vendor for examination. For almost everything on this forum, it is a false positive.
Topic: foobar2000 for mac (Read 60012 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foobar2000 for mac

Reply #150
Hi everyone,

the mac app works fine so far, thanks.

To improve the client I would love to see the following new features:
  • Search function (f.e. you got a huuuuuge playlist > search a specific album or song)
  • Album cover view (to have list based on album covers to scroll through
  • Show current app version > When having the app opened > click on about > there should be a version somewhere

Other than that it would be nice to have a RSS feed on the homepage (changelog f.e.) to easily catch up with new deployed versions / updates.

Thanks guys and have a nice day.

Reply #151
One question, I am facing several crashes within the latest macOS version. Is there any place to drop crash logs?

Thanks

Reply #152
Is there any way to get a columns UI-like layout? Where you can load your whole library and it gets sorted by artist and album

Reply #154
PM one to Peter, as he's the only one who can help with that right now.

Reply #156
Hi, is there any chance of implementing Last.fm scrobbling? I kinda miss updating my listening history as I'm using the platform for ~15 years.
Apart from this detail, I'm glad there's fb2k for mac, thanks for all the work!

Reply #157
I'd also like to +1 Last.fm scrobbling. It's like the only thing preventing me from using fb2k for Mac full-time.

Reply #158
The mac app is working great on m1, using it to playback music from a NAS via SMB, thank you! Lastfm scrobbling would be greatly appreciated - that's the only other feature I use on foobar apart from what's already implemented (:

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021