Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Whats a Simple setup for Video + Audio Syncing with Zoom H2n ? (Read 2334 times) previous topic - next topic

Whats a Simple setup for Video + Audio Syncing with Zoom H2n ?

Hello

Just purchased Zoom H2n with its accessories and a 16Gb Card.

I want to know the basics of using it for recording lectures of a teacher. the Recorder will be kept in front of the Speaker as he wants his lectures to be recorded. The speaker already has a Camcorder so I plan on recording the video with the Camcorder and using Zoom H2n for recording Audio and then syncing them both. Video will be recorded in PAL 25 FPS.

Which software should i be working with for Video + Audio syncing ? I have a PC with windows 7 and another PC with Windows XP

I read here in another site that PluralEyes work really well with syncing video with audio.

Is a Lavalier mic necessary or could i just use the Zoom H2n's mic by placing it in front of the speaker. The speaker would be sitting and wont be moving.

Can someone suggest a simple setup.

Are there any tutorials ?

-

Just found this little info on Syncing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJob20BWrlk

Whats a Simple setup for Video + Audio Syncing with Zoom H2n ?

Reply #1
Hello

One more question

Which Rec Mode should i choose for recording Speech/Lectures ?

44.1 / 16 bit
44.1 / 24 bit

or 48 / 16 bit
etc.