Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FLAC displaying wrong icon picture (M4A) (Read 1845 times) previous topic - next topic

FLAC displaying wrong icon picture (M4A)

Just recently when I tried playing a FLAC file windows asked me what default app I would like to use to open it (had it set to WMP as default). Thought it was strange, as I already had it set up to open with WMP. Anyway for some reason the icon on the FLAC files now displays as an M4A file, but previously it showed as a FLAC file. Just to clarify, the file is still a FLAC file, but showing incorrectly as a M4A file. Would just like to know what's causing this problem, as it was fine before.

Version: 1903

Edit: Forgot to mention; if I change the default app to Foobar2000 the file displays correctly.