Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_utils (Read 180093 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_utils

Reply #25
Thx, found and works....

foo_utils

Reply #26
Thank you for the utils package, foosion...  I use them all the time.

Anyway, I think I found a typo in the foo_dbsearch component (v1.3.1-b11):

foo_utils

Reply #29
As a new member on this forum let me first thank you for all your great plugins!

I would like to make a suggestion for foo_utils: You can add/send/.... tracks to active playlist or to specified playlist. But I miss the opportunity to manipulate the playing playlist. What do you think?

foo_utils

Reply #31
hello! i have a question to the "text tools":

header:
Code: [Select]
<html>$crlf()
<head>$crlf()
<title>foobar2000 Extended PlayList</title>$crlf()
<style type="text/css">$crlf()
    body { background: #4F687D; font-family : Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; color: #FFFFFF }$crlf()
    a { color: #99FFFF; TEXT-DECORATION: none }$crlf()
    a:hover { color: #99FFFF; TEXT-DECORATION: underline }$crlf()
    td { font-size: xx-small; height: 12 }$crlf()
    hr { color: black }$crlf()
    .theader { background : #6699FF }$crlf()
    .tmaintable { background : #4F687D }$crlf()
    .teven { background : #4F687D; color : white }$crlf()
    .tnoteven { background : #56748B; color : white }$crlf()
    .digits { color: aqua }$crlf()
    .al { COLOR: white }$crlf()
    .al:hover { COLOR: white;TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }$crlf()
</style>$crlf()
</head>$crlf()
<body topmargin=0 leftmargin=0>$crlf()
<hr noshade size="1">$crlf()
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="center">$crlf()
<tr><td><font size=2>$crlf()
<h2>foobar2000 Extended PlayList</h2>
Total tracks number: <b class=digits>%list_total%</b><br>$crlf()
Total tracks length: <b class=digits>???</b><br>$crlf()
Total tracks size: <b class=digits>???</b>$crlf()
</font></td></tr></table>$crlf()
<hr noshade size="1">$crlf()
<table class=tmaintable border="0" cellpadding="3" align="center" cellspacing="1">$crlf()
<tr class=theader>$crlf()
<td><b>#</b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Artist </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Title </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Album </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Track </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Year </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Genre </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Time </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Size </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Bitrate </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Mode </b></td>$crlf()
<td><b>Sample </b></td>$crlf()
</tr>$crlf()

body:
<tr class=$if($strcmp($mod(%list_index%,2),0),teven,tnoteven)>$crlf()
<td>$num(%list_index%,$len(%list_total%))</td>$crlf()
<td>%artist%</td>$crlf()
<td>%title%</td>$crlf()
<td>%album%</td>$crlf()
<td>%tracknumber%</td>$crlf()
<td>%date%</td>$crlf()
<td>%genre%</td>$crlf()
<td>%length%</td>$crlf()
<td>$div(%filesize%,1048576).$left($num($muldiv($mod(%filesize%,1048576),100,1048576),2),2)'MB'</td>$crlf()
<td>%bitrate%</td>$crlf()
<td>%channels%</td>$crlf()
<td>%samplerate%</td>$crlf()
</tr>$crlf()

footer:
</tr>$crlf()
</table><hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"> List generated with <a href="http://foobar2000.org">foobar2000 v0.9</a></font>$crlf()
<br><br></body></html>$crlf()

i havendt found all variables. is there also somthing like %file_size%, &total_file_size%, %total_length% ?

foo_utils

Reply #33
and total lenght / size ? how do autoplaylist and other do this?

@foosion:
if u like it u can add it as output schema or another second preset :-)

foo_utils

Reply #34
Hello,

This foobar new version is verry verry nice and usefull.

I was thinking it will be interresting to add to the "text tools" :
- accessing easily to multiple configurations (saving them to files or with some selector)
- the ability to do POST method on web sites (as it we can easily maintain our own website music database, with personal discography and/or statistics).

And that POST idea lead me to the idea to do the oposite, i.e. to have some plugin using GET method from a website, that can give the ability to get informations directly into tags from web sites. I use this functionality with my Films-DB (Ant Movie Catalog - http://www.antp.be/software/moviecatalog ) This software includes the ability to create scripts to get information from websites. These scripts permits to look for tags into webpage and to extract information between the given tags.

Do you think that is an interresting evolution?

foo_utils

Reply #35
I was thinking it will be interresting to add to the "text tools" :
- accessing easily to multiple configurations (saving them to files or with some selector)
- the ability to do POST method on web sites (as it we can easily maintain our own website music database, with personal discography and/or statistics).
Adding multiple presets is planned for the future, along with moving this functionality to its own components (probably foo_text_tools).

And that POST idea lead me to the idea to do the oposite, i.e. to have some plugin using GET method from a website, that can give the ability to get informations directly into tags from web sites. I use this functionality with my Films-DB (Ant Movie Catalog - http://www.antp.be/software/moviecatalog ) This software includes the ability to create scripts to get information from websites. These scripts permits to look for tags into webpage and to extract information between the given tags.
I think this is outside the scope of this component.

foo_utils

Reply #36
Yes, I think you are right, the get function is out of the scop of this component.

But, I think the POST method is in the scope and can be an interresting thing.
Can be interresting for foosic too, this can be a most standard way to upload data to foosic site, and using a most standard way, much players can easily interact with it.

foo_utils

Reply #37
foosic does not use HTTP POST. The submission protocol uses UPD packets, and the fingerprint lookup uses a custom protocol over TCP.

foo_utils

Reply #38
Yes, I know that, but, what I was trying to explain is if foosic was using HTTP POST (that is a most standard than proprietary TCP and UDP protocols), that can facilitate others players to interact with foosic.

But, the my main idea was not to change foosic submission protocol, it was just to add to "text utils" the ability to upload informations to personal web sites.

foo_utils

Reply #39
Another request about text tools: add something by default like that:
$replace(%album%,é,&eacute;,è,&egrave;,ï,&iuml;,î,&icirc;,ç,&ccedil;) with all characters like that to get proper names. (for the moment we get something like $@$ or similar things for those characters)

foo_utils

Reply #40
Hmmm, yon can do this script yourself, and propose it to the community, no?

There is a place where we can share masstagger scripts? I think that can be interresting...

foo_utils

Reply #41
Great component, foosion. Thx 

I was able to assign a keyboard shortcut to Edit Other - Add to Playlist : PLAY. This particular playlist functions as an editable playback queue. The shortcut works perfectly as long as the playlist PLAY exists, doesn't if not.
Request: auto create non-existing playlists if necessary. Would preserve similar shortcuts from becoming obsolete, i.e. for less permanent playlists like 'Copy to Pod', 'Music for my Cat', ... 

foo_utils

Reply #42
Hmmm, yon can do this script yourself, and propose it to the community, no?

There is a place where we can share masstagger scripts? I think that can be interresting...

i think he means that é should be &eacute in html-files but not in the file tags cause tags arent html ;-)

@SoulMan:
put this line in the <head> </head> part of the html-source -->
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" >

than most browsers accept special characters like é without conversation to &eacute

foo_utils

Reply #43
First of all, thanks for this component, foosion. It's very nice.

I have but one request concerning text tools: could you make the variables' values persist between 'Body' cycles? As far as I understand, this is the only way to output Artist's name only once for his whole discography.
If you do, then it'll be possible to output playlist info in the way similar to this mp3tag's export. Or even port its configuration.

foo_utils

Reply #44
It seems I don't really need persisting values - or any variables at all (see here). But a $for would help.

foo_utils

Reply #45
  link ist down.
Can someone give a working link?

Or is there a better plugin to export playlists into Excel Sheets?

foo_utils

Reply #46
I corrected the link in the first post. The version for 0.8.3 is no longer available.

foo_utils

Reply #48
Could you provide an option of not filtering duplicates when sending files between playlists? Thanks.

foo_utils

Reply #49
Could you provide an option of not filtering duplicates when sending files between playlists? Thanks.
I actually consider that as a bug, thanks for pointing it out. An updated version is available from my components page as separate download.

hal9001: foo_run is Florian's component, not mine. I'm afraid I can't fix that for you.