Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mpc on the net (Read 3688 times) previous topic - next topic

Mpc on the net

where can I find Mpc music to download?

Mpc on the net

Reply #1
Sorry, but this site has a policy against sharing copyrighted music... including discussing where to get copyrighted music illegally.

Many of the common file sharing programs out there do support MPC however.

Mpc on the net

Reply #3
Unfortunately, I've seen no free MPC music myself yet, so I guess the answer is that it seems to be hard to get ahold of MPC music legally.

--
GCP

Mpc on the net

Reply #5
Originally posted by westgroveg
Fair enough, don’t want to get you into trouble but isn’t this the same shit:

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/showth...21112#post21112

Discussion of file sharing tools themselves is OK.  Discussion about which networks to connect to or locations of where to go to get more information on obtaining copyrighted material isn't.

It's a very fine line to draw, I know.. but file-sharing tools are not implicitly illegal so I don't mind discussion about them directly.

Anyway, we are going to take a much more active stance against this sort of thing from this point forward, just so everyone knows.