Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to create buttons, configure the seekbar? (Read 4649 times) previous topic - next topic

How to create buttons, configure the seekbar?

hi guys i'm a foobar newbie and yesterday i managed to get to this layout
[a href="http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=immaginefj2.jpg" target="_blank"]

and how to make a .fcb file?
last, i can't find how to configure the powerpanel seekbar panel.

thank you

EDIT: issue with img

Reply #1
You want a program that designs the buttons for you? I'm afraid that you're going to have to use your imagination and learn some basic techniques. You can use basically any graphics editing program.

You make an .fcb file by setting up a panel with the desired buttons, images and such and then there's an option in the preferences of the panel to export the configuration to an fcb file.

For the seekbar you'll need to set up a normal progressbar and place an invisible powerpanel seekbar on top of it, which will take care of making it clickable. There's a pretty clear explanation on the website of the creator of powerpanels: http://borgusiek.neostrada.pl/foobar

Reply #2
You want a program that designs the buttons for you? I'm afraid that you're going to have to use your imagination and learn some basic techniques. You can use basically any graphics editing program.

i'll try...

You make an .fcb file by setting up a panel with the desired buttons, images and such and then there's an option in the preferences of the panel to export the configuration to an fcb file.

smart 

For the seekbar you'll need to set up a normal progressbar and place an invisible powerpanel seekbar on top of it, which will take care of making it clickable. There's a pretty clear explanation on the website of the creator of powerpanels: http://borgusiek.neostrada.pl/foobar

can't understand yet... can i use powerpanels only if i have a ui_panels based gui? my config is based on ui_columns

Reply #3
can't understand yet... can i use powerpanels only if i have a ui_panels based gui? my config is based on ui_columns

Yes, powerpanels is an extension for PanelsUI. You can't use it with ColumnsUI.

Reply #4

hi,

sure - it works. but you need the ui_panels.dll and then you can use the "track display" in your ui_columns-layout.

greets

Reply #5

hi,

sure - it works. but you need the ui_panels.dll and then you can use the "track display" in your ui_columns-layout.

greets

but i've already installed both ui_columns and ui_panels. and actually i use trak display...

Reply #6

hi,

greets

but i've already installed both ui_columns and ui_panels. and actually i use trak display...

and it doesn't work? for me it doesn't work, when i have the "ui_panels.dll" AND the "foo_uie_trackinfo_mod.dll" installed. the trackdisplay-code did not work correctly until i removed the  "foo_uie_trackinfo_mod.dll" from my components-folder. do you have this component installed, too?