Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] Something weird... (Read 4262 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] Something weird...

I registered today but I faced something weird: I couldn't register when I selected my country to 'Serbia'. Is it some kind of discrimination here or what? If you are judging people by news you hear on CNN or other sources controlled by albanian terrorist narco-cartel lobby, then I don't know what to say...   

Reply #1
I have registered some time ago, so I don't remember... but maybe the reason is that there's a country list integrated in the board software that doesn't contain Serbia. I've changed "Location" to Serbia in your profile. I hope it helps.

Besides this I miss some netiquette in your 1st post here (Welcome BTW).

You're a guest here, you get tons of valuable information for free, many knowledgable people are ready to spend their time to help you, but you show up accusing some people you don't know of discrimination.
If you are judging people by news you hear on CNN or other sources controlled by albanian terrorist narco-cartel lobby, then I don't know what to say...

By what are you judging people then? By the bugs in sofware they use?
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello

Reply #2
If you are judging people by news you hear on CNN or other sources controlled by albanian terrorist narco-cartel lobby, then I don't know what to say...

By what are you judging people then? By the bugs in sofware they use? 

Well, I know what albanians are really like... and there is no CNN that can hide or invert that fact...

Anyway, thanks for the welcome... 

Reply #3
Well, I know what albanians are really like...

And that would be..?

Reply #4
I registered today but I faced something weird: I couldn't register when I selected my country to 'Serbia'. Is it some kind of discrimination here or what? If you are judging people by news you hear on CNN or other sources controlled by albanian terrorist narco-cartel lobby, then I don't know what to say...   

lol.. No, we have definitely not set anything like this. Could be a bug. I have a hard time thinking Invision added this kind of "feature" that serbians can't register.

Besides, Ivan Dimkovic is serb and a friend of mine, so we wouldn't definitely add anything stupid restrictions like that.

I'll check this out when I have some time.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #5
Well, I know what albanians are really like...

This is a board about technical media (A/V) discussion.  If you're looking to start ethnocentric/political discussions, take it somewhere else.  Consider this a warning.

Thread closed.

Reply #6
I tried to register an account with country set to Serbia, everything worked as expected. You either used some free email provider that is banned, or one of nicks that is on banlist, or are trolling the forum (your posts would suggest the last).
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.