Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar locks up folders upon exit (Read 1099 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar locks up folders upon exit

I have a CD image encoded as an .ape file, and I drag the .cue sheet to the foobar2000 playlist so I can split the .ape file into individual tracks. No problem here. Let's say all these files are in the directory "C:\foo". Now I exit out of foobar2000 and I move all contents of "C:\foo" somewhere else on my C: drive. Still no problems. But now when I try to delete the now empty "C:\foo", Windows Vista tells me that I don't have permission.

Searching elsewhere on the internets gives me useless trivialities such as "set the ownership" or "open explorer in administrative mode" or "make sure the folder is not read-only".

This problem goes away when I restart my computer, but it would be nice not to have to do this every time I convert some files in foobar2000. Can someone tell me what's going on? I apologize in advance for my ignorance

Foobar locks up folders upon exit

Reply #1
You could try if this helps.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021