Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hello All (Read 4053 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello All

My question is: I´m little experimenting. Vorbis ACM codec 0.0.3 from japanese authors for mux riffwave OGG/DivX 4.01.This codec source  old. Please any info about this project...link,homesite etc....
Sorry for my bad english.

Very,very thanks.

David

Hello All

Reply #1
Originally posted by dawsoo2222
My question is: I´m little experimenting. Vorbis ACM codec 0.0.3 from japanese authors for mux riffwave OGG/DivX 4.01.This codec source  old. Please any info about this project...link,homesite etc....
Sorry for my bad english.

Very,very thanks.

David

The Vorbis homepage is:

www.vorbis.com

They have a link to a project which has Windows DirectX filters for Vorbis. I don't know of any recent ACM versions.

--
GCP

Hello All

Reply #2
Originally posted by Garf

The Vorbis homepage is:

www.vorbis.com

They have a link to a project which has Windows DirectX filters for Vorbis. I don't know of any recent ACM versions.

-- 
GCP

Thank you.
garf

Hello All

Reply #3
Originally posted by ingoralfblum

Perhaps you should look at the Doom9 Forums. There is a translation of the Japanese readme in the Nandub development forum.

Regards,

Ingo

Yes, OK, this codec & basic info mainly i read is this site.I am little problem  encode-decode english-czech-english ,and the japanese language (develop site) = "i totally out".

thanks for interest.
David