Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AMR-NB (Read 6581 times) previous topic - next topic

AMR-NB

I'm trying to automate AVI (any format really) conversion to any other format, I'm stuck at .3gp (MPEG4) video conversion. For some reason AMR-NB doesn't want to play back on my system, however runs ok on the phones. BUT the main problem is that encoding program -CANOPUS pro coder 2.0 specifically requests to change the audio codec since AMR NB is not available. Converting file in QT won't show the error, but will create a mute file ;)
Bottom line, I need  Mr(s).Professor to tell me how to install AMR-NB and perhaps QCELP codecs on Windows Server $#!t box.
Many Thank you's in advance, however if your solution will work I'll send some hand drawn JPEG with flowers or candies of your choice.

AMR-NB

Reply #2
The Dicas DirectShow decoders are bundled with an AMR decoder:
http://www.mpegable.com
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=234025"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nope, Canopus still won't see it. I got Helix Mobile producer, works great but doesn't have that "watch the folder" option.

AMR-NB

Reply #3
If you want to encode in 3gp, you might try Nokia Multimedia Converter

AMR-NB

Reply #4
If you want to encode in 3gp, you might try Nokia Multimedia Converter
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=234146"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is there a simple way to integrate AMR-NB codec into Windows so that programs would just "pick it" for encoding?