Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Quantum MP3 May Soon Be Reality" (Read 1832 times) previous topic - next topic

"Quantum MP3 May Soon Be Reality"

Reply #1
Cool! I wonder what programming language they are using. I still don't understand how to program in qubit which could have two state at once    But I'm looking forward to new quantum computer era. It looks promising.

edit: The actual paper link doesn't work for me...

"Quantum MP3 May Soon Be Reality"

Reply #2
The first programming language would have to be some crazy form of Assembly. All else would be built off of that.
Just like contemporary computers.

[Edit]In case you don't know what Assembly is, it's the actual codes in 1's and 0's that directly command the CPU to carry out operations on its registers and memory. For simplicity's sake they're enetered by the programmer as two-digit hex codes rather than eight-digit binary codes.[/Edit]