Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 2 second pregap - can\'t sync it in CDRWin (Read 2166 times) previous topic - next topic

2 second pregap - can\'t sync it in CDRWin

I convert all mp3's to waves; use CDRCue and EAC exclusively. I've never had a problem with creating cues that will perfectly synchronize. I convert the mp3 to wave then use CDRCue to create cue sheet which works perfectly with EAC (my burner works great with EAC).

Now, I wanted to speed up the process and experimented with cues/mp3 direct burns. I find that either the 2 second pregap has to be added manually (which throws the cue off) OR the gap becomes 4 seconds when I use the cue file created off the wave. I just can't seem to get the mp3/cue thing synchronized properly. Does Fireburner or EAC itself do a better job than CDRWin? I'm probably missing something simple, but it is frustrating.  :confused: