Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Something to make you laugh... (Read 1711 times) previous topic - next topic

Something to make you laugh...

For any bird watchers here...

This is a picture of the very rare "Georgia Raccoonokeet".  They usually don't come out during the day, but I caught this guy in my backyard a couple of hours ago.

After he ate all the other birds, he started eating their food.  (Just kidding...they're herbivores as far as I know).  A Kodak moment I thought I'd share...

Something to make you laugh...

Reply #1
Thanks for sharing it... my grandmother (lived in Ohio) used to have a bunch of racoons hanging around (she fed them dog food)... sometimes they'd even come into the house.  Yep, they also raided her bird feeders regularly, even with all the dog food.    Ahh, childhood memories...

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021