Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: LAME 2Pass ABR Encoder 1.2 (Read 3851 times) previous topic - next topic

LAME 2Pass ABR Encoder 1.2

Hello, 

Apparently the Japanese don't stop creating the program MP3 Lame 2Pass ABR Encoder 1.2. 
You will find an explanation not very pleasant (translation in official language Japanese) and an address of downloading on the KKKKK.net site: 
http://kkkkk.net /? key=soft.l2ae 
http://kkkkk.net /? key=soft 

A preview of the Translation of the readme (Japanese in English) 
Sorry for the translation. 

Soft famous LAME two pass ABR Encoder
Version 1.2 last renewal sun work person K five http in March fifth, 2005 : / / kkkkk.net /
      I receive a request bug report.
      Please make use of BBS of an aforementioned site readily.
      I list an author mail address also an aforementioned site.
Needing contact in advance on the condition that I reproduce correction for an error of ABR around ŠT needing LAME encoding

File lame _ two ae.exe - main part ( there isn't an icon )
   readme.txt - this text file

Even though a squid damage that I become occurs as employing matters to be attended to this software, an author doesn't take the responsibility.  And, I refuse to do a reproduction ( re-distribution ) without permission for this software one.

This software is CUI application.
   For lame _ two-ae.exe it can't be useful only if I practiced it with a click.

Installation uninstalation installation just defrosts a file.
   Uninstalation just deletes a file.
   I don't fill in it for ƒŒƒWƒXƒgƒŠ, a set up file also doesn't output it.

Please defrost for a similar folder as a use method lame.exe.
   As being the next, please convert it as designating a command line similarly to lame.exe.

Compare it to it : lame _ two ae.exe -- abr one hundred and ninety-two input.wav output.mp 3

Eye once as it is it is -- for a set up price of abr, and MP three average bit rate that was output more than 0.5 kbps ( * ) as when differing, revising the error, a conversion of an eye is done twice., though it is converted with a command line option

* " more than 0.5 kbps " is a standard to the utmost also

It is apart from a current DOS window and is converted with a new DOS window.
   And, -- in case that I don't designate abr option, once just I become a conversion.

Though ABR encoding is possible by designating -- even though there isn't abr option, -- preset, this software is -- I don't recognize designation with preset.
   -- in case that I make use of preset, -- abr also is necessary to designate it.

However, as a point to do lame _ two ae.exe folder for a standard differs, if I designate an input file output file with relative designation, carefully please.

Even a conversion of an eye, a more than 0.5 kbps error occurs twice.
   Please admit in advance.

Lame Ivy Frontend Encoder file of LAME name
   In case that I fix " lame.exe ", please cope with it as being the following.

One. I rename lame.exe for lame _ enc.exe.
    One except lame _ enc.exe isn't recognized.

Two. I rename lame _ for two-ae.exe lame.exe.
    Further usually according to please convert it.

Please be not able to mistake two lame.exe, earnestly.
   An around-78-KB lame.exe is LAME two pass ABR Encoder.
   By a front end, there is the case that I don't act good at a front end side.

I recognize this with LAME if there exists a recognition method lame _ enc.exe of a technological information LAME and recognize lame.exe with LAME if not being.

Square / of the bit rate to have designated bit rate = to designate correction method of a bit rate error time to convert an eye twice time to convert an eye once actual average bit rate around a conversion end of an eye once

Because a calculation method differs, though it doesn't agree, please admit with an average price displayed when a conversion was completed with a difference LAME of an average price that I have have had done display, average price that you display with this software.  ( O O ;

ŽÓ statement this software develops it with Hot Soup Processor 2.61 console mode and appreciates development original ‚¨‚É‚½‚Ü‚³‚ñ.
   ONION software : http : / / www.onionsoft.net /

In a renewal history Version 1.2 - 2005 / 03 / 05
      Version 1.1 - 2003 / 12 / 27 for 2.61 for a bug correction HSP version that occurs with Win nine x system
      Version 1.0 - 2003 / 08 / 23 making start & completion for a bit rate acquisition error for a portion of reinforced screen description for change contact formerly for a unique domain

Copyright ( C ) 2003 - 2005 K 5, All Rights Reserved.

Reply #2
Learn first english, you must.
People shoot you will, or.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=279741"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Maybe it's a babelfish translation

Reply #3
Use the force, you should.
flac > schiit modi > schiit magni > hd650