Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ABX test with foobar v1.0.1? (Read 5031 times) previous topic - next topic

ABX test with foobar v1.0.1?

Hey guys,

i recently tried to do some abx tests with foobar2000 which i had done some time ago with an earlier version of foobar, but i noticed that with v1.0.1 there's no option for the abx comparer on the install window anymore. I then downloaded the foo_abx.dll plugin and pasted it in the components folder, still no success. Everytime i start foobar2000 and look for the abx test option under utilities, there's no such entry. Does anyone know why that is? (I also restartet foobar multiple times and even rebooted my computer)

Thanks in advance, faithless91

Reply #1
hold shift when right clicking. or check the file>preferences>context menu settings.

Reply #2
hold shift when right clicking. or check the file>preferences>context menu settings.

thanks marc2003, i tried both but nothing worked. "abx two tracks" is even checked in the context menu settings, but still if i right click (with or without shift) there's no entry for abx test ... is there any other option i could try?

Reply #3
but still if i right click (with or without shift) there's no entry for abx test ...

Select two files before right-click.

Reply #4
but still if i right click (with or without shift) there's no entry for abx test ...

Select two files before right-click.

oh well, that solves my problem    had to be something obvious ...

thanks anyways