Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: cool_flac (Read 104534 times) previous topic - next topic

cool_flac

Case cool_flac Plugin

--- edit ---
Download recent filters for CoolEdit/Audition of flac, ogg vorbis, wma, ac3 and mod music at http://www.vuplayer.com/audition.php
.halverhahn

cool_flac

Reply #2
cool_ogg from 3.3.2003 (I don't know if its uptodate)
.halverhahn

cool_flac

Reply #3
Hi
Any chance for a more recent FLAC 1.1.2 Audition module?

The FLAC homepage leads here and to some dead VUmeter link.

cool_flac

Reply #5
excellent

March 31. 2006 build

cool_flac

Reply #6
thank you 2!

cool_flac

Reply #7
cool_ogg from 3.3.2003 (I don't know if its uptodate)

Just downloaded previous filter (FLAC) for use in Cool Edit Pro 2.0 and it appears to handle both FLAC and OGG files. I later saw this one and added it just in case but CEP2.0 didn't recognize the ogg.flt and the program gave me an error message.

It could be useful in Audition though, I don't know. But for CEP2.0 users, I think that the cool_flac file will be enough for Flac and Ogg files.

Thank you very very much for posting the Flac filter!  I'm very grateful indeed 

Regards
Caroline

cool_flac

Reply #9
I am having trouble getting this to work with SoundBooth. Is it intended to use with SB as well? Thanks.

cool_flac

Reply #11
Thanks CPKTV - so I am assuming there is currently no way of opening FLAC in SB.

cool_flac

Reply #12
I use AA 1.5 and I've "Simply extract(ed) the contents of this archive to the main Cool Edit or Adobe Audition program folder."

But it "simply" is not working.    Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

cool_flac

Reply #13
I use AA 1.5 and I've "Simply extract(ed) the contents of this archive to the main Cool Edit or Adobe Audition program folder."

If unpacking into your AA directory didn't work try unpacking to any old folder. Then you just need to paste flac.flt or vorbis.flt or whatever one you're trying to install into the folder where AA resides

cool_flac

Reply #14

If unpacking into your AA directory didn't work try unpacking to any old folder. Then you just need to paste flac.flt or vorbis.flt or whatever one you're trying to install into the folder where AA resides

Thanks. What I was trying was the source code zip. 

However, the first FLAC that I tried, which was 5.1ch, didn't work. Does it only support stereo? 24-bit 192kHz stereo tracks are fine though, which is nice.